We're Hiring! Youth Worker Job Opportunity!
Youth Worker Job Opportunity
We desire to appoint an accomplished Youth Worker to join the Leadership Team of Lisburn Cathedral.
- To provide vision and strategy for ministry with young people in the church and community
- To lead and grow teams of volunteer leaders to serve in the ministry among young people in the Cathedral
- To train and inspire young people to grow in the word of God, the power of the spirit and to respond to the call of Christ on their lives
- To enthuse young people and youth leaders to engage fully with the Cathedral vision to go out into the community with the good news of Christ and to invite those who do not know Christ in to hear, respond and receive Christ as Saviour.
- To lead youth teams to local, regional and nationwide events that will equip and energize them to follow and serve Christ.
- To keep staff members and leaders in the Cathedral fully informed on the ministry with young people.
18 hours per week.
Applications are welcome from any mature Christian (a genuine occupational requirement under Section 7 (3) of the Employment Equality [Religion and Belief] Regulations 2003).
For further information, or to request an application form please contact
Rev Danielle McCullagh, Tel: (028) 92602400.
CLOSING DATE Monday 10th June 2019